- Citizen awareness of the role of municipalities.
- More control and activation of the local government law.
- Lighting and solar stations.
- Supporting youth, civil society institutions and youth associations.
- Support the youth segment.
- Youth category inventory.
- Reconsider the members of the municipal council.
- Selection of highly qualified and experienced men.
- Assigning the deans an alternative to the election.
- Raising the efficiency of municipal employees.
- The state's allocation of development budgets.
- Putting professionals in the right place.
- Organizing work priorities.
- Training employees in different sectors to improve services.
- Activating all sectors, monitoring the quality of work and providing services.
- Putting a complaint box to reach a solution as soon as possible.
- Activate the Anti-Corruption Commission.
- Involvement of civil society organizations.
- Enhancing the principle of transparency and disclosure.
- Recruit those who have competence and experience in the fields of work, and it is better to be personal
- Young people should be given a role in the municipal service.
- Establishing municipal branches to reduce the burden on the municipal council.
- Change of members of the current municipal council.
- Cooperating with international organizations and companies for modification and change.
- There should be a committee in each area that communicates with the municipality to determine needs
Contribute to the development of plans and monitor their implementation.
- Change and reform by holding municipal council elections.
- Setting up a youth leadership.
- Focusing on saving water and implementing a sewage network.
- Activating the local administration and imposing taxes on expatriate workers as a type of income for the municipality.
- Completely changing the municipal staff, as well as strict control over the municipalities.
- Changing the members of the local councils in the regions.
- The involvement of highly qualified youth in the councils.
- Forming efficient committees to monitor the services provided and evaluate the extent of the workflow of each
- Transferring all competencies to the municipal offices, which are health offices and an office
Agriculture, Environment Office, Economics Office, and other offices. The role of members is limited to the municipality
I have oversight only and to divide them as committees such as the crisis committee, health committee and emergency committee
The dominance of members over all projects and matters related to the municipality, and here is the biggest mistake.
- Establishing a youth body in all municipalities or follow-up committees.
- A project to desalinate sea water (to provide water and generate electric power) until the municipality is satisfied
- Supporting youth and involving them in projects and creating job opportunities.
- Advancement of vital attachments.
- Lobbying local councils or municipalities and following them up from all sides.
- Empowering youth and women to participate and propose solutions to the municipality and open cooperation with organizations
International in solving some problems related to municipal services.
- Activating administrative control over all sectors, and activating the police.
- Allocate sufficient budgets to improve services.
- Linking the municipal council to the university councils in each municipality or the university near it
Involve them in scientific research to provide the highest quality of services.
- Working to involve civil society institutions and citizens in managing public affairs.
- Drilling potable wells and constructing water purification plants.
- Restoration of consumed roads and maintenance of lighting.
- Change of all officials and employees of the municipality.
- Re-select an elected municipal council.
- Training employees and preparing workshops for them.
- Divide the city into squares and assign teams to each square.
- Giving opportunities to competencies, not loyalties and regionalism.
- Increase field work.
- Connecting the wells field and taking care of the internal networks and implementing the stalled projects in all areas
- Transparency and accountability.
- A proposal to establish a planning office within each municipality.
- Tightening control over the disbursement of municipal allocations and a fair distribution of regions.
- Granting powers to municipalities, activating local resources, and collecting service fees, provided that
services are real and tangible in all activities, roads, water, hygiene,
transportation, parks, and others.
- Municipal follow-up to the problem of water and electricity monthly.
- Caring for women, children and the disabled.
- Women's leadership in municipalities.
- Activating the supervisory bodies and the Audit Bureau within the municipalities.
- Activate control and accountability.
- Knowing the requirements of each municipality and improving performance, whether removing slums and creating recreational places
Creating job opportunities and opening factories.
- Attention to the media and municipalities far from the capital.
- Supporting the municipality with specialists in the areas of technical management.
- Transparency in offering solutions and problems.
- Go down to the street and see people from the ground so that we can advance the municipality.
- The services are distributed to all regions within the administrative boundaries.
- Empowering youth in leadership positions in the municipality.
- Giving road service projects to foreign companies.
- Improving services within the municipality.
- Financial support for municipalities. With the strict supervision of the competent authority on the projects that
It takes place within the municipality.
- Activating an alternative to the artificial river water by desalinating sea water.
- Providing water, supporting young winners, opening up fields, and financial assistance to institutions
- Administrative development and financial work.
- Training and rehabilitation of employees, encouraging the establishment of micro-enterprises.
- Opening channels of communication, establishing partnerships, and involving citizens in the municipal decision.
- I suggest that there be local initiatives to solve the problems.
- Using the competencies, putting pressure on the higher authorities to provide the necessary budget, activating
The role of the municipal guard and pressure on the water and wastewater company, and the service office
General and hygiene.
- Providing support and introducing investment companies resources as well as making companies located within
The scope of the municipality is implementing projects to alleviate the citizen's crises.
- The formation of a council of all the shops belonging to the municipality to consider everything you need.
- Giving youth competencies the opportunity to lead the next stage.
- Activating the participation of women in construction and development.
- Activating the role of oversight over the municipality and the inclusion of a new body, an advisory committee with
Terms of reference.
- Activate Law 59
- Cooperation between the municipality and citizens and the enhancement of trust between them.
- Involve civil society in planning.
- Accountability of those responsible.
- Attention to solar energy.
- Opening the door for investment in thoughtful ways and pushing the dormant councils to work with full merit.
- The border and remote municipalities suffer from marginalization by the administration in Tripoli, in providing a scourge
facilities and their rights in order to provide it to its citizens.
- The state is deficient in supporting and monitoring municipalities.
- Change most of the officials in the sectors within the municipality to create new opportunities for development
And new ideas...
- The focus is on the youth category, and their activity and enthusiasm is used to develop the municipality and its services.
- The necessity of demarcation.
- Youth organizations should be encouraged to serve within the municipality.
- Provide transparency.
- The mayor of a municipality is assigned by the competent authorities to do so, provided that he is from a segment
- Monitoring all services that come to the municipality and distributing them equitably over its own areas.
- There are no actual oversight bodies for the municipalities.
- Benefiting from companies and the National Oil Corporation in spatial development, and collection
Taxes to provide additional income for the municipality to support projects.
- Increasing support for municipalities and strengthening them with greater powers.
- Speeding up elections in unelected municipalities.
- Council members must be held accountable and financial disclosure must be declared.
- Conducting survey studies to determine the priorities of projects in the municipality.
- Supporting civil society through grants targeting youth and rural women’s programs in
- Centralization in dealing and non-distribution of tasks and giving powers.
- Municipalities suffer from a lack of competencies and specialists to carry out the tasks entrusted to the municipality.
- Competency standards must be established for any official before he is hired.
- The municipality does not care about the participation of civil society in finding solutions.
- The government should expedite the implementation of municipal project proposals.
- A deaf ear from officials to the citizen within the poor and destitute municipalities.
- Preparing and qualifying the citizen and raising his awareness of the role of municipalities and municipal councils.
- Field visits to government agencies to consider the needs of the citizen and listen to the pulse
Peace, mercy and blessings of God
With all thanks to everyone who designed, implemented and participated in the survey